About KEW Planning
Managing Director, Kathryn Williams, created KEW Planning in July 2018, after working in two multidisciplinary surveying practices (Cluttons LLP and JLL).
KEW Planning understands the complex nature of the planning system, which is consistently being updated to make the planning process quicker and easier. However, all these legislative amendments can complicate the system.
KEW Planning has the knowledge and experience to help guide you through this complicated system. KEW Planning will provide reliable advice to help maximise the development potential of your land / site, and present sound strategies to deliver a successful outcome, within project timescales.
KEW Planning has particular experience of:
- Heritage assets (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas).
- Residential development (affordable housing, market housing and student housing).
- Commercial development (offices, industrial and warehouse units, and retail).
- Healthcare (hospital and life sciences).
- Education (Private Institutions, Academies, High Schools).